Careworks Foundation was established in May 2014. CWF is a non-profit initiative with a vision to actively contribute to the community and create a positive impact in the lives of people, especially in the areas of health and education. In doing so, build a healthy and educated workforce and provide sustainable livelihood for the weaker sections of society.
School Enhancement Program:
School enhancement program is a flagship initiative of CWF. The focus is to work with government schools to enhance quality of education. CWF’s aim is the long-term socio-economic welfare of local communities. To this extent, CWF provides habitable learning environments in which the children, the teachers and the community can participate in positive engagement and growth. This includes;
- School Environment: Separate functional toilets for boys and girls, hand wash area, retrofitting of school for child safety and maintenance.
- Classroom Environment: Infrastructure facility for classrooms, ventilation, e-learning setup, computer labs, library, science ab, sports equipment and educational kits.
- Healthcare: Health camps and education on sanitation.
- Teacher’s Learning Program:Leadership program and training for the teachers.
- Children’s Learning Program: Life skills education and scholarship.
- Stakeholder Engagement: School mapping and planning with the faculty stakeholders.
Our goal is to adopt 50 government schools that will have a reach of positively impacting over 10,000 students and 500 teachers across India.